We are pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during this challenging time. Invoices are sent electronically and can be paid online, and your vehicle is sanitized when you drop it off, and before it is returned to you.
- When you arrive at the dealership, please pull up to the drive-through doors – but do not drive in.
- A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in.
- Your Service Advisor will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork.
- We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Advisor will note the time, date, and your authorization.
- If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys in yours.
- If you are picking up a replacement vehicle, a representative will meet you with a disinfected replacement vehicle, with the necessary paperwork for you to sign – following the same precautions as the check in-process.
Please book an appointment online or by phone to minimize your wait.