Extended Service Contract
Keep Your Mclaren on The Right Track
The McLaren Extended Service Contract is designed to safeguard your McLaren’s uncompromising performance.
The Extended Service Contract covers all factory-fitted components for mechanical and electrical failure, such as drivetrain and suspension systems, and includes labour. The total number of claims over the course of the policy is unlimited, and while the cost of one claim can be up to the value of the vehicle at the time the policy is purchased, all claims must be under this total value, allowing you the peace of mind to enjoy your McLaren day in, day out.*
What is not covered under the Extended Service Contract
- General maintenance (scheduled services)
- Wear and tear components (spark plugs, brake components, tires, filters, belts, coolant hoses, fluids, etc.)
- Alignment, wheel balancing
- Paintwork, upholstery
- Aftermarket accessories of non-original equipment
- Damage caused by using incorrect or contaminated fuel
- Renewal of any clutch component due to incorrect adjustment, misuse, or general wear and tear
- Water ingress
- Software updates (unless it is part of a valid claim)
- Gas-charged accumulators and spheres
*plus applicable taxes. Inspection for out-of-warranty vehicles: $360.00.